Desk Copy Information
Eisenbrauns is glad to provide examination copies of textbooks to qualifying professors.
If the book is adopted and a qualifying order is received, the examination copy is free. If the book is not adopted, professors may either choose to be invoiced at a 20% professional discount or return it within 90 days.
Ten or more copies are required for classes adopting a book published by Eisenbrauns;
an order of 20 or more is required in the case of books distributed by Eisenbrauns.
Retail books are not eligible for this policy; please address the request to the appropriate
publisher. If you are unsure if a particular book is either published or distributed by Eisenbrauns,
please ask and we will be happy to assist you.
Reference works are excluded from this policy.
Exam copies are limited to one copy per title per professor, for possible textbook use only.
Eisenbrauns reserves the right to refuse an examination copy to any professor who abuses the
You may submit your request to:
Desk Copy Requests
PO BOX 275
Winona Lake, IN 46590-0275
deskcopy at eisenbrauns dot com
If you submit your request by mail, fax, or e-mail, please indicate the name of the course
for which the book is being considered, its probable enrollment, the book currently in use,
and the deadline for the decision on the text (if applicable). Please also include the name
of the bookstore that will be placing an order should the book be adopted as a text.
You may also be interested in these links:
Eisenbrauns Publishing Program What we publish, and why; how to submit a proposal, and
- Copyright and Reuse Information Making sure we have the right to publish what you send us.
- Rights and Permissions Information on reprints, translations, and other uses of an Eisenbrauns title.
- Eisenbrauns Guidelines
for Authors and Editors [PDF, 220 k]This is only available in PDF format because
of its use of special fonts. If you don't already have it, you will need a copy of the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
- Image GuidelinesTips and guidelines for ensuring that your figures, illustrations, and photographs print as desired.
- Guidelines for editors
of multiauthor publications [PDF,
28 k]Additional help for editors of symposia, festschrifts, and the like.
- Ad Submission Guidelines Information on providing advertisements for journals that we typeset.
- Electronic Text Preparation Suggestions and Instructions Tips for easing the transition process from your word processor to our typesetting and publishing systems.
- Submitting Unicode-Ready Manuscripts How to know that the text you're using is Unicode-ready.
- Desk Copies Information on desk copies for professors interested in reviewing a title for possible classroom use.