- View larger image
Cover art, screen shots, and page scans
Descriptions, reviews, or tables of contents
The UBS Greek New Testament
Reader’s Edition with Textual Notes
by Barclay M. Newman, Jr. and Florian Voss
Forthcoming December 2010
List Price: $49.95
Your Price: $44.96
You save: $4.99
This item could ship free to U.S. addresses!
Add this item and $54.04 to your cart to get free shipping.
(This amount may be covered by other items in your cart.)
Out of Stock
Out-of-stock items can be ordered; they will be shipped when available. Your card will not be charged before shipment.
Please log in to add this item to your wish list.
The Reader’s Edition combines the Bible text of the latest edition of the
UBS4 Greek New Testament, edited by Barbara Aland, et. al., with a running
Greek-English Dictionary, compiled by Barclay M. Newman. The Reader now
includes textual notes compiled by Florian Voss. The textual notes provide
an overview of the most important differences between major Greek manuscripts.
It also includes Old Testament references in the margin.
• Greek Bible text of UBS4
• Translation of all vocabulary items occurring 30 times or less in the New Testament at the bottom of each page
• Definitions of idiomatic word combinations
• Parsing of all difficult verb forms
• Reader-friendly layout enabling the reader to transfer easily from text to dictionary
and vice versa
• Appendix providing all vocabulary items occurring more than 30 times in the
• Including the maps from the UBS Greek New Testament
New in this revised edition:
• Textual notes providing an overview of the most important differences between
major Greek manuscripts
• Old Testament references in the margin
Publisher: German Bible Society
Publication info: Forthcoming December 2010
Bibliographic info: 736 pages
Language(s): Greek and English
Trim Size: 6.25 x 9.5
There are no reviews yet of this item.
Write a review
for this title. (See guidelines.)
Share Your Find!
Linking to us? Use this address for this item!
(or send a note to yourself!)
Copy the HTML code below to add this item to your online
blog, profile page, website,
or on-line forum.
(cover, title, full bibliographic