Eisenbrauns Book Express
An Academic Library Approval Plan
IBEX is Eisenbrauns’ academic library standing order approval plan. As a publisher
and major distributor of high quality hand-picked titles, Eisenbrauns is now able to furnish
your library with regular monthly shipments of the latest titles in biblical studies and
the ancient Near East. Our ongoing title selections span the globe and include many imported
books not available through US distributors.
- Book selection by field professionals
in library acquisition research time
- Academic titles from an international collection
- Regular shipments of cutting-edge scholarship
- Series automation
for convenient updating of continuations
- Consolidated shipments for financial savings
- Penalty-free return privileges
- Easily adjustable
How does it work?
- Select which series you wish to add to your plan. [Click
to browse series titles or download
- In one regular monthly shipment, your library will receive a copy of every new title according to your categorizations. Each book will be discounted 10%, 15% or 20% off the list price, depending on the list it is in. Eisenbrauns does the work of title selection and consolidated fulfillment services. If you already have a standing order with Eisenbrauns and would like to convert it to the IBEX plan, all you need to do it contact us.
- Each shipment will come with
an invoice that allows 60 day payment terms.
- Your library will have 45 days from the date of the invoice to assess the contribution the
enclosed titles will make to your holdings. If you decide to keep the books, please pay the
invoice that accompanies the shipment. If you decide to return one of the books, simply return
it and we will issue full credit for the book (no restocking fees) as well as return shipping
costs. You can also contact us for a pre-paid postage label.
- Your IBEX approval plan may be adjusted (or canceled) at any time.