Rights and Permissions
If you wish to reprint an article from an Eisenbrauns book or a portion
of an Eisenbrauns book in a course-pack or as a part of similar educational
materials, please contact the Copyright
If you wish to reprint an illustration or any amount of material from
an Eisenbrauns book in another book or journal, please contact
You may also be interested in these links:
Eisenbrauns Publishing Program What we publish, and why; how to submit a proposal, and
- Copyright and Reuse Information Making sure we have the right to publish what you send us.
- Rights and Permissions Information on reprints, translations, and other uses of an Eisenbrauns title.
- Eisenbrauns Guidelines
for Authors and Editors [PDF, 220 k]This is only available in PDF format because
of its use of special fonts. If you don't already have it, you will need a copy of the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
- Image GuidelinesTips and guidelines for ensuring that your figures, illustrations, and photographs print as desired.
- Guidelines for editors
of multiauthor publications [PDF,
28 k]Additional help for editors of symposia, festschrifts, and the like.
- Ad Submission Guidelines Information on providing advertisements for journals that we typeset.
- Electronic Text Preparation Suggestions and Instructions Tips for easing the transition process from your word processor to our typesetting and publishing systems.
- Submitting Unicode-Ready Manuscripts How to know that the text you're using is Unicode-ready.
- Desk Copies Information on desk copies for professors interested in reviewing a title for possible classroom use.