Eisenbrauns Publishing Division
Publisher of Scholarly Books on the Ancient Near East and Biblical
Since 1975 Eisenbrauns has been typesetting, publishing, and distributing
scholarly works on the ancient Near East and biblical studies. As a
complement to our publishing program, we serve as North American distributor
of books in related academic disciplines for several other scholarly
The following resources are available here:
Eisenbrauns Publishing Program What we publish, and why; how to submit a proposal, and
- Copyright and Reuse Information Making sure we have the right to publish what you send us.
- Rights and Permissions Information on reprints, translations, and other uses of an Eisenbrauns title.
- Eisenbrauns Guidelines
for Authors and Editors [PDF, 220 k]This is only available in PDF format because
of its use of special fonts. If you don't already have it, you will need a copy of the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
- Image GuidelinesTips and guidelines for ensuring that your figures, illustrations, and photographs print as desired.
- Guidelines for editors
of multiauthor publications [PDF,
28 k]Additional help for editors of symposia, festschrifts, and the like.
- Ad Submission Guidelines Information on providing advertisements for journals that we typeset.
- Electronic Text Preparation Suggestions and Instructions Tips for easing the transition process from your word processor to our typesetting and publishing systems.
- Submitting Unicode-Ready Manuscripts How to know that the text you're using is Unicode-ready.
- Desk Copies Information on desk copies for professors interested in reviewing a title for possible classroom use.
Questions that are not answered in these files may be directed to
Beverly McCoy, Editor, or
Jim Eisenbraun, Publisher.